FIT alumni are found at all levels of today’s global creative economy. They are influential leaders in a range of fields, and they engage in the life of the college to benefit generations of students. They serve as guest lecturers and mentors, internship and scholarship sponsors, and members of department advisory groups. Each new graduate joins this talented, supportive community.
Distinguished FIT alumni include:
- Leslie Blodgett, creator, bareMinerals
- Fran Boller, executive vice president, Nike
- Tony Chi, president and CEO, tonychi and associates
- David Chu, CEO and creative director, Georg Jensen, and founder, Nautica
- Randy Fenoli, television personality and CEO, Randy Fenoli Enterprises, Inc.
- William Frake, motion picture animator and three-time Emmy award winner
- Nina Garcia, editor in chief, Elle
- Norma Kamali, president and fashion designer, Norma Kamali, Inc.
- Calvin Klein, founder, Calvin Klein, Inc.
- Michael Kors, chief creative officer, honorary chairman, and director, Michael Kors Holdings Ltd.
- Nanette Lepore, fashion designer and founder, Robespierre, Inc.
- Raymond Matts, fragrance designer and founder, Raymond Matts LLC
- Bibhu Mohapatra, fashion designer
- Ivy Ross, vice president, design for hardware products, Google
- James Rothwell, vice president creative director, Wunderman
- Ralph Rucci, fashion designer
- Suzanne Tick, textile designer and founder, Suzanne Tick, Inc.
- Dave Voss, chief creative officer, Loot Crate